The purpose of this training is to help community leaders to take into consideration the following Objectives while analyzing Conflicts in their Communities.
- To enable us to get acceptable solutions to conflict
- It helps in achieving a shared solution through a constructive and objective engagement
- Through Analysis we get a clear understanding of all issues in relation to different stakeholders
- It helps to separate the deed from the doer
- Makes conflict less complex by precisely breaking it down
The training equips community stake holders and Community leaders key skills to implement during Conflict Analysis. they include:
- GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF THE CONTEXT AND RELATED HISTORY
- SENSITIVITY TO THE LOCAL CONTEXT
- LOCAL LANGUAGE SKILLS
- SUFFICIENT STATUS/CREDIBILITY TO SEE THROUGH RECOMMENDATIONS
- REPRESENTATION OF DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES WITHIN THE CONTEXT UNDER CONSIDERATION
- MODERATION SKILLS, TEAM WORK, POSSIBLY COUNSELING
- FACILITATION SKILLS.